Whether you celebrate Christmas, Chanukah, or Kwanza, all of us at Krause Law Firm wish you a very happy and safe holiday season. Here are a few tips to remember:
- When you leave the house, please turn off Christmas lights.
- If you have had a little too much “holiday cheer” please ask someone else to drive you, or stay where you are. Traffic accidents during the holidays are a quick way to spoil the fun.
- Discarded wrapping paper and ribbon CAN be recycled.
- Take some time to unwind and meditate or pray, if relatives are stressing you out.
- If you haven’t done so yet, please make a charitable donation, so others can have a happy holiday, too.
When the holidays are over, if you find yourself in need of legal advice, please give us a call for a free consultation.
HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON!